Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Getting closer.

7 Days to go and it's miserable outside here. Cold(3c), windy, gray with rain and snow coming down.  Carmen said it is 18c today where we are going. She will be waiting for us when we get there. Only 7 more days!!!! I printed the boarding passes today, checked to see if my phone provider (Orange) works in Spain and it does. It didn't in Ukraine so I just wanted to be sure of phone service there. Of course, I will have my laptop so Joan will be able to talk with daughter every Sunday while we are there and I will be blogging.

Joan made the zucchini soup again last night for dinner. It's delicious. Next time I will make it.

Thanks, Stephanie, for your comments. Always nice to hear from you and other readers. It was a good Christmas. When I win the Polish lottery I'll rent a palace and invite ally of our friends and family to spend Christmas. It would be interesting to see who would come. 

I went to the repair shop and my car will finally be ready on Friday. It will be good to have it back. I'm tired of driving this big car.

7 dni do wyjazdu, a tutaj jest pochmurnie. Zimno (3C), wietrznie, szaro z opadami deszczu i śniegu. Carmen powiedziała, że tam dokąd jedziemy jest dzisiaj  18C. Ona będzie na nas czekać, kiedy tam dotrzemy. Jeszcze tylko 7 dni !!!! Dzisiaj wydrukowałem karty pokładowe, sprawdziłem, czy mój operator telefoniczny (Orange) działa w Hiszpanii i tak jest. Nie działał na Ukrainie, więc chciałem się tylko upewnić, czy w Hiszpanii ta usługa jest dostępna. Oczywiście, będę miał laptopa, kiedy tam będziemy, żeby Joan w każdą niedzielę mogła porozmawiać z córką, a ja będę blogować.

Wczoraj wieczorem na kolację Joan zrobiła zupę z cukinii. To jest pyszne. Następnym razem ja zrobię.

Dzięki Stephanie za twoje komentarze. Zawsze miło słyszeć  ciebie i innych czytelników. To były dobre święta. Kiedy wygram w polskiej loterii, wynajmę pałac i zaproszę wszystkich naszych przyjaciół i rodzinę, by  spędzić  Boże Narodzenie. Ciekawe byłoby zobaczyć, kto przyjdzie.

Poszedłem do warsztatu i mój samochód będzie w końcu gotowy na piątek. Dobrze będzie mieć go z powrotem. Mam już dość prowadzenia tego wielkiego samochodu.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Stephanie, for your comments. Always nice to hear from you and other readers. It was a good Christmas. When I win the Polish lottery I'll rent a palace and invite ally of our friends and family to spend Christmas. It would be interesting to see who would come.

    ***

    Heck, I certainly would...you betch...better get the ballgown readied ;~} !!

    ReplyDelete