Saturday, January 27, 2018

A good experience.

At 11:40 I walked 5 minutes to the bus stop to take the bus to Alicante to rent a car. We decided for 250 zl for 40 days, without OC insurance, it was worth it. I wouldn't do it in Poland but drivers here drive much safer.

A yellow bus arrived at 11:57, I asked the driver if he was going to the Alicante airport and he said no. I waited another 5 minutes, getting a little anxious, before a big  white bus came and the driver said yes to the airport trip. Cost, 3 1/2 EU.

The bus was like new with extremely comfortable seats that reclined, a small screen in the back of each seat to view movies or listen to radio and even an outlet to plug in a computer. The trip took only two hours and went by very quickly even though we stopped in 10 different towns. I was the only passenger to the airport and the driver dropped me off right in front of the door. Great service and oh so cheap. I took pictures along the way.

At the airport the rental went smoothly and I was on my way  in less than half an hour. My GPS, as usual, took me through small villages on the way back to Santiago but it was such a beautiful drive I didn't mind. I arrived back at home at 15:30.

O 11:40 poszedłem na, odległy o 5 minut spacerem, przystanek autobusowy, aby wsiąść do autobusu do Alicante, gdzie planowałem wynająć samochód. Zdecydowaliśmy się zapłacić 250 zł za 40 dni, bez ubezpieczenia OC. Było warto. Nie zrobiłbym tego w Polsce, ale tutaj kierowcy jeżdżą o wiele bezpieczniej.
 
Żółty autobus przybył 11:57, zapytałem kierowcę czy jedzie na lotnisko w Alicante, ale nie jechał. Czekałem kolejne 5 minut, już trochę niespokojny, aż przyjechał wielki biały autobus i ten był właściwy. Koszt, 3,5 euro.
 
Autobus był jak nowy z bardzo wygodnymi fotelami, których oparcia można było pochylić, małym ekranem w tylnej części każdego fotela, na którym można oglądać filmy lub słuchać radia, a nawet gniazdkami do podłączenia komputera. Podróż trwała tylko dwie godziny, które minęły bardzo szybko, mimo że zatrzymaliśmy się w 10 różnych miastach. Byłem jedynym pasażerem na lotnisko, a kierowca wysadził mnie tuż przed wejściem. Świetna obsługa i tak tanio. Zrobiłem po drodze zdjęcia.
 
Na lotnisku wynajem poszedł gładko, po pół godzinie mogłem już wracać. Mój GPS, jak zwykle, wytyczył mi trasę przez małe wioski, gdy wpisałem w nawigację Santiago, ale droga była piękna, więc w ogóle mi to nie przeszkadzało. W domu byłem o 15:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment