Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2 lessons

This is great. We are having like 2 lessons a day now, almost. Camelo comes over on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for our conversation exchange and stays for 1 1/2 hours. During that time we cover a lot of basic Spanish conversation. On Monday and Wednesday we have our lesson with Anne, a more structured lesson following 2 different books and a lot of home work. So far it is nothing I can't handle so I have time to help Joan also. I hink if we stayed here for a year with this schedule we would be speaking the language well enough to get by, not fluent, but well enough.

The moon was out tonight so I took these pictures. I'm a little disappointed with the telephoto lens because it doesn't really take sharp pictures from a long distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment