Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Slow process.

It's a slow process typing with the left hand when you are right-handed but that's what I'm doing now. You're right, Linda, I was lucky with the fall, it could have been much worse. Now the only problem is the sprained right hand and a little pain in the cheek bone when I eat but it is already better,

I'm still having the problem with Skype overheating my laptop when using it so I searched again for another solution. This one said to delete it, then uninstall every trace of it in my app.data, roaming, local and registry folders which I have done now. Then I reinstalled it and will see tomorrow if that works when I Skype with Czesław in Koszalin in the morning. I hope it does.  The rest of the afternoon Joan and I watched Super Bowl 51 on YouTube and it was amazing the Patriots were able to come from so far behind and win their 5th Super Bowl. We've been watching Tom Brady since he was the quarterback of the University of Michigan football team in 2000 and now he is in his 17th year with the Patriots.

Pisanie lewą ręką to powolny proces, kiedy jesteś praworęczny, ale to jest to, co teraz robię. Masz rację, Linda, miałem szczęście z tym upadkiem, mogło być znacznie gorzej. Teraz jedynym problemem jest skręcona prawa ręka i trochę bólu w kościach policzkowych, kiedy jem, ale jest już lepiej,

Nadal mam problem z przegrzewaniem się laptopa podczas używania  Skype więc szukałem jeszcze innego rozwiązania, które powiedziało mi, aby usunąć program, a następnie odinstalować wszelkie ślady  w moim app.data, roaming, rejestrach,  co właśnie teraz zrobiłem. Potem ponownie go zainstalowałem i zobaczymy jutro, czy to działa, kiedy w godzinach porannych będę rozmawiać na Skype z Czesławem z Koszalina. Mam nadzieję, że tak. Przez resztę popołudnia Joan i ja oglądaliśmy Super Bowl 51 na YouTube i to było niesamowite, jak  Patrioci byli w stanie przejść z odległego miejsca  i zdobyć ich piąty Super Bowl. Oglądamy  Tom Brady od kiedy  w 2000 roku został rozgrywającym w piłce nożnej w drużynie  University of Michigan i obecnie jest on już 17. sezon  z drużyną Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment