Tuesday, February 28, 2017

No operation.

So. the jammed thumb on my right hand has a 50/50 chance of being repaired through surgery according to the orthopedic doctor I saw today. With those kind of odds I don't think it's worth it. I can live with it the way it is.

I woke up today unable to speak because my vocal cords felt like they were all dried up. After drinking several cups of tea with honey and ginger, sound finally came though but still an octave lower. Rather than waiting around for this to go away on its own I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine to help it.

Więc. zacięty kciuka na mojej prawej ręce ma 50/50 szansę być naprawione poprzez operację zgodnie z ortopeda widziałem dzisiaj. Z tych rodzaju kursy nie sądzę, że warto. Mogę z tym żyć tak jest.


Obudziłam się dzisiaj w stanie mówić, ponieważ moje struny głosowe czuł jakby były wszystkie wyschły. Po wypiciu kilku filiżanek herbaty z miodem i imbirem, dźwięk wreszcie choć ale o oktawę niżej. Zamiast czekać aż do tego, aby odejść na własną rękę poszłam do apteki i dostaliśmy jakieś lekarstwo na to poradzić.

1 comment:

  1. You and I sound like a real pair. I woke up at midnight with a horrible sore throat - gargling did not work so sucked on a throat lozenge and went back to bed. When I woke up this morning I had no voice - I could only squeak. It's better now after more lozenges and some tea with lemon and honey. Hope I can get thru tonight without any more problems.

    ReplyDelete