Monday, February 20, 2017

Maybe!

I used the vacuum cleaner and then compressed air to clean the troubled laptop. In the evening Joan Skyped with her daughter for an hour and ten minutes without the laptop shutting down. It was a little warm but didn't seem as hot as before and the fan wasn't working as hard. I had another one for another hour with no problem. I have another conversation so I guess if I survive without it shutting down then maybe the problem is solved.

Użyłem  odkurzacza, a następnie sprężonego powietrza do czyszczenia sprawiającego kłopoty laptopa. Wieczorem Joan rozmawiała z córką na Skype przez godzinę i dziesięć minut, a laptop nie wyłączył się. Laptop trochę się grzał, ale nie wydawał się taki gorący, jak przedtem i wentylator nie pracował tak ciężko. Miałem jeszcze jedną rozmowę przez godzinę i obyło się bez problemu. Mam następną rozmowę, więc myślę, że jeśli przeżyję ją bez zamykania się systemu, to może problem jest rozwiązany.

No comments:

Post a Comment