Saturday, January 07, 2017

Failed.

Joan wasn't feeling good enough to do the weekly shopping today so I did it myself. She wasn't too happy that I spent 160 zl for the week, buying a few extra things that weren't on her list. So, I guess I didn't pass my first shop alone test :-(

Another cold day, -6 again but with sun so, still not too bad.

I'm trying not to read news from the country we moved from because everyday seems to get worse. I just can't believe what has happened there and feel the next four years are going to be dark years for the world. I've been following Dan Rather on FB, one of the true journalist/reporters left from the days when news was reported without all the "spin" put on it. People like Edward R. Murrow, Walter Winchell, Mike Wallace, Ed Bradley and Peter Jennings reported the news, it wasn't an entertainment circus like it is today.

Joan nie czuje się na tyle dobrze, aby zrobić dzisiaj cotygodniowe zakupy, więc to zrobiłem. Ona nie był zbyt szczęśliwy, że spędziłem 160 zl. na tydzień, kupując kilka dodatkowych rzeczy, które nie były na jej liście. Tak, myślę, że poszedł mój pierwszy obiad w spokoju testową :-(

Kolejne zimne dni, -6 ponownie, ale ze słońcem, więc nie jest jeszcze tak źle.

Staram się nie czytać wiadomości z kraju, bo przenieśliśmy się od codziennych wydaje się być jeszcze gorzej. Po prostu nie mogę uwierzyć w to co się tam stało i czuć następne cztery lata będzie ciemna roku na świecie. A po Dan raczej na FB, prawdziwy dziennikarz / dziennikarze lewo od czasów, kiedy nie było wiadomości bez wszystkich "korkociągu" umieścić na nim. Ludzie tacy jak Edward R. Murrow, Walter Winchell, Mike Wallace, Ed Bradley i Peter Jennings podano wiadomość, że nie był to motyw cyrku, jak jest dzisiaj

No comments:

Post a Comment