Friday, November 04, 2016

Meeting

So, I had my first meeting with the little 8 year old girl next door to us to try to help her with her English lessons. This is all new to me and I was a little nervous about it, not knowing exactly what to do. I asked her to tell me the English version of the ABC's and she struggled with it so I spent time trying to make it easier for her. I taught her the ABC song and told her to sing it each day so I could hear it through the walls and she did. I also asked her to count from 1 to 20. From 1 to 10 she had no problem but she did have difficulty from 11-20. I've been searching the internet for ideas to make this experience fun for her in learning and hope I succeed. I'm limiting our time together to 30 minutes, twice a week so it is not too much for her. She is eager to learn and that is a good thing.

Earlier in the day I took Joan to have a blood test done that is necessary before her CT scan on Monday night. We did it in a private clinic for 20 zl($5.00). I can pick up the results on Monday morning.

With only 3 days left until the election day in the U.S. I could spend it worrying what will happen if the orange man(Trump) is elected but I prefer not too. I just can't believe it has come to this, the two worst candidates in the history of the country. The Founding Fathers surely must be turning in their graves over this election. If the Democrats loose to the orange man they have nobody to blame but themselves for not making Bernie Sanders the nominee. At least then there would have been one candidate worth voting for. If orange man wins, I can only repeat some famous words to those who voted for him...."Forgive them Father, for they know not what they are doing".

Tak, ja miałem moje pierwsze spotkanie z małą 8-letniej dziewczynki obok nas, aby spróbować pomóc jej w lekcjach języka angielskiego. To wszystko jest dla mnie nowe i byłem trochę nerwowy o nim, nie wiedząc dokładnie, co robić. Poprosiłem ją, żeby mi powiedzieć, angielską wersję ABC i walczyła z nim, więc spędziłem czas starając się ułatwić jej. Uczyłem jej piosenkę ABC i kazał jej śpiewać każdy dzień, więc mogłem usłyszeć przez ściany i zrobiła. Poprosiłam też ją liczyć od 1 do 20. Od 1 do 10 nie miała problemu, ale ona nie ma trudności z 11-20. Szukałam w internecie pomysły, aby to doświadczenie zabawy na nią w uczeniu się i mam nadzieję, że się uda. Jestem ograniczając nasz czas razem do 30 minut, dwa razy w tygodniu, więc nie jest zbyt wiele dla niej. Ona jest chętny do nauki i to jest dobra rzecz.
Wcześniej tego dnia wziąłem Joan mieć wykonane badanie krwi, które jest konieczne przed jej CT w poniedziałek wieczorem. Zrobiliśmy to w prywatnej klinice za 20 zł (5,00 $). Mogę odebrać wyniki na poniedziałek rano.
Z tylko 3 dni pozostały do ​​dnia wyborów w USA mogę spędzić go martwić, co się stanie, jeśli człowiek pomarańczowy (Trump) został wybrany, ale wolę nie zbyt. Po prostu nie mogę uwierzyć, że doszła do tego, że dwa najgorsze kandydatów w historii kraju. Założyciele pewnością musi stać w grobach na tych wyborach. Jeśli demokraci tracą do pomarańczowego człowieka mają nikogo winić tylko siebie za niewykorzystanie Bernie Sanders kandydat. Przynajmniej wtedy nie byłby jeden kandydat warto głosować za. Jeśli Pomarańczowy człowiek wygrywa, mogę tylko powtórzyć kilka znanych słów do tych, którzy głosowali na niego .... "Ojcze przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią".

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:53 AM

    David....)>- Not good to publish your anti Trump comments, you may be charged and arrested for anti-American activities/comments if you return to the states, no place to spend your retirement behind bars..

    ReplyDelete