Friday, October 14, 2016

New discovery.


Through the wonders of FB I learned that a young cousin is now living and working in England. Natalia,, granddaughter of Janek and Gertruda Kazmierczak has been living there for two years. I wrote to her and added her to my friends list. The last time I saw her was three or four years ago and she has certainly changed since then.

A nice sunny day today, just like the weather man predicted. How unusual. I picked up latest results of the PSA test and cholesterol and the results were better that the last one............and they were good. What a relief ! I have to much to take care of now to be concerned about my own health. That is not to say I am not taking care of myself also.

FB was good today. Not one unwanted news story about the election and that makes me happy. My lesson with Z was also good. He pointed out that I should be doing my exercises out loud twice before I actually write them down. He said you learn language by listening.

Przez ciekawskich z FB dowiedziałem się, że moja młoda kuzynka obecnie mieszka i pracuje w Anglii. Natalia, wnuczka Janka i Gertrudy Kaźmierczak mieszka tam od dwóch lat. Napisałem do niej i dodałem ją do mojej listy znajomych. Ostatni raz widziałem ją trzy lub cztery lata temu i ona na pewno zmieniła się od tamtego czasu.

Dzisiaj jest ładny słoneczny dzień,  jak przewidział prezenter pogody. Jakie to niezwykłe. Odebrałem najnowsze wyniki testu PSA i cholesterolu i wyniki były lepsze niż poprzednio ............ są dobre. Co za ulga ! Teraz muszę o to bardzo dbać i bardziej zainteresować się moim zdrowiem. To nie znaczy, że o siebie nie dbam.

FB dzisiaj działał dobrze. Żadnej niechcianej wiadomości o wyborach, co uczyniło mnie szczęśliwym. Moja lekcja ze Zbyszkiem również była dobra. Zwrócił uwagę na to, że powinienem robić  moje ćwiczenia głośno dwa razy, zanim faktycznie je zanotuję. Powiedział, że uczymy się języka przez słuchanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment