Saturday, April 23, 2016

My day.


Saturday morning, 5:02
 
I woke up early  in the morning and stayed up for an hour working on Joan's family history records, then went back to bed until 7:30 when I got up for good. At 8:30 went to meet some friends and didn't get back until 14:30. One of them told me about his recent trip to the Canary Islands and said it is place we should visit in November or February when the weather is not so nice in Poland. Another said she was about to make a trip to Barcelona although she has been there before a few times.

In the afternoon we studied together and then I studied Polish while Joan was doing some things around the house. First I listened to a podcast between Piotr and a person from Ukraine just to see how much I could understand without having a text in front of me. I think it was about 60% but still a lot of words I don't know yet and the speed of their speaking was hard to keep up with sometimes.

I started a little Spring cleaning by washing the doors The next step is to wash the windows when the sun is out, maybe tomorrow if I am lucky.

Obudziłem się wcześnie rano i zatrzymaliśmy się na godzinę pracy na historii rodzinnej zapisów Joan, a potem wrócił do łóżka aż do 7:30, kiedy dostałem się na dobre. 8:30 poszedł spotkać się z przyjaciółmi i nie wrócić do 14:30. Jeden z nich powiedział mi o swojej ostatniej podróży na Wyspy Kanaryjskie i powiedział, że to miejsce należy odwiedzić w listopadzie lub w lutym, gdy pogoda nie jest tak miły w Polsce. Inny powiedział, że miał zrobić wycieczkę do Barcelony, choć ona była tam wcześniej kilka razy.

Po południu studiowaliśmy razem i wtedy gdy uczyłem się polskiego Joan robi pewne rzeczy w domu. Najpierw słuchałem podcastu między Piotrem i osoby z Ukrainy, żeby zobaczyć ile Mogłem zrozumieć bez tekstu w moich oczach. Myślę, że było to około 60%, ale jest jeszcze wiele słów, które jeszcze nie znają, a szybkość ich mówiąc trudno było nadążyć z czasem.

Zacząłem trochę Spring Cleaning myjąc drzwi Następnym etapem jest mycie okien, gdy słońce jest obecnie, może jutro, czy jestem szczęśliwy.


No comments:

Post a Comment