Friday, March 11, 2016

Cheated!

A reader wrote to me and asked what was the cost difference in medicines between Poland and the US. I can only give an example of what I know of the medications I take for Benign Essential Tremors. I take 3, 40mg tablet of Propranolol and 2, 10mg. tablet of Propranolol each day. One box of 50, 10mg. tablets costs 3.94zl($1.50). The same box but with only 30 tablets costs $41 in the US. That is a difference of $40 or 400zl. Plus if you factor in the 20 extra tablets to make the actual cost of 50 tablets in the US box, that is a big difference. In total, for three months, the total for those two I pay 41. 58 for 3 months.In the US you pay $123+ and that is only for the 10 mg. box. Here are the numbers I used with an exchange rate of $1.00=3.91zl. In Poland, one box of 50, 10mg. tablets costs 3.94zl. One box of 30 tablets cost $10.61 in the US. Each box is for one month. You can do your own calculations to see if I am wrong about this. I used this website for the cost of the medicine............http://www.drugs.com/price-guide/propranolol. What it comes down to is the American people are getting ripped off by the pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. That is one reason why I am voting for Bernie Sanders. I could be wrong about those numbers so any math wizards can check the numbers if you would.

Today being Friday I had my usual lesson with Zbyszek and, as usual, felt frustrated with my progress. He said I wasn't studying enough and I have to admit he is right. I am spending way too much time on Spanish now because it is so easy for me. I even had a chat conversation in which I used Spanish half the time and could understand everything that was written to me in Spanish. I made only two mistakes writing my replies and I felt good about it. I will not give up on Polish, I just have to change my priority.

Czytelnik napisał do mnie i zapytał, jaka była różnica kosztów w lekach między Polską a Stanami Zjednoczonymi. Mogę tylko dać przykład tego, co wiem leki biorę łagodnego drżenie samoistne. Biorę 3, 40 mg tabletki propranololu i 2, 10 mg. Tabletka propranololu dziennie. Jedno pudełko 50, 10mg. tabletek kosztuje 3.94zl ($ 1.50). To samo okno, ale tylko 30 tabletek kosztuje $ 41 w USA. To jest różnica w wysokości 40 $ lub 400zł. Plus, jeśli czynnikiem w 20 dodatkowych tabletek, aby rzeczywisty koszt 50 tabletek w polu USA, to jest duża różnica. W sumie, na okres trzech miesięcy, całkowita dla tych dwóch zapłacić 41. 58 przez 3 months.In USA zapłacić $ 123 + i to jest tylko dla 10 mg. pudełko. Oto numery używałem z kursem 1.00 $ = 3.91zl. W Polsce, w jednym opakowaniu 50 sztuk, 10 mg. tabletek kosztuje 3.94zl. Jedno opakowanie 30 tabletek kosztuje $ 10,61 w USA. Każde pudełko jest na okres jednego miesiąca. Można zrobić własne obliczenia, aby zobaczyć, czy się mylę o tym. Użyłem tej strony na koszt leku ............ http: //www.drugs.com/price-guide/propranolol. Co sprowadza się do tego, że Amerykanie są coraz oszukany przez firmy farmaceutyczne w USA, które jest jednym z powodów głosuję za Bernie Sanders. Mogę się mylić o tych numerach więc wszelkie kreatory matematyczne mogą, jeśli byłoby sprawdzić numery.

Dzisiaj jest piątek miałem zwykłą lekcję Zbyszek i, jak zwykle, czuł sfrustrowany moich postępów. Powiedział, że nie było wystarczająco dużo nauki i muszę przyznać, że ma rację. Ja spędzać zbyt dużo czasu na hiszpańskim teraz, bo tak jest dla mnie łatwe. Miałem nawet czat, w którym użyłem Spanish połowę czasu i mógł zrozumieć wszystko, co zostało napisane do mnie w języku hiszpańskim. Zrobiłem tylko dwa błędy pisanie moje odpowiedzi i czułem się z tym dobrze. Nie rezygnuj z Polski, tylko muszę zmienić mój priorytet.

No comments:

Post a Comment