Thursday, April 16, 2015

Strange statistics.


Someone asked me where my readers come from so I checked the statistics and was a little surprised of the results for the last week.

Russia 975

Poland 538

U.S. 508

France 146

United Kingdom 119

China 65

Germany 49

Canada 29

India 16

Spain 15
 
I don't know how accurate that is because usually Poland and the U.S. are where the majority are from. Seems rather strange to have so many readers from Russia. Maybe it's because of the remarks I made about Putin and the Night Wolves riding through Poland to Germany.

Ktoś zapytał mnie, skąd pochodzą moi czytelnicy, więc sprawdziłem statystyki i byłem trochę zaskoczony  wynikami z ostatniego i tygodnia.
Rosja 975
Polska 538
USA 508
Francja 146
Wielka Brytania 119
Chiny 65
Niemcy 49
Kanada 29
Indie 16
Hiszpania 15
Nie wiem, jak dokładne to jest , dlatego że  zwykle Polska i Stany Zjednoczone są tymi krajami, skąd większość pochodzi. Wydaje się dość dziwne mieć tak wielu czytelników z Rosji. Może z powodu uwagi , jaką zrobiłem o Putinie i przejazdu

1 comment:

  1. My blog shows Russia coming in a tight second over the United States with Poland being third. I don't know anyone in Russia so I don't know who these readers area. I don't write anything about the politics of the situation in eastern Europe. I've noticed in the past year I'm getting more readers from Ukraine. I don't know if people in the Ukraine are more home bound and so seeking things on the web or if they are seeking info about other places.

    ReplyDelete