Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Picture problem.

I had 2 people tell me they couldn´t see the Nov. 1-Golina pictures on my blog. When I made the álbum in Picasa, when it was finished it said ¨Redirecting this album" but I can see them when I click on the link.  Is there anyone else who can't see the pictures? I wrote to Picasa about this but don't have and answer yet.

I wrote the above message earlier and since then found the problem. It seems Google is trying to force people to use Google+ now and since they own Picasa they are redirecting new picture albums to that location. I don't use Google+ so the newly created albums are in limbo. I found a way around the problem by adding....?noredirect=1....to the url of the album and that makes it stay in Picasa. Cousin Andrzej checked and verified that he can see the album now. I guess Google never heard of the old adage...If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Miałem dwa ludzie mówią mi niewdzięcznymi widzą zdjęcia 01 listopada-Golina na moim blogu. Kiedy zrobiłem album w programie Picasa, gdy skończył to powiedział przekierowanie ten album ", ale mogę je zobaczyć po kliknięciu na link. Czy jest ktoś, kto nie może zobaczyć zdjęcia? Napisałem o tym, ale Picasa nie mają i odpowiedzieć jeszcze.

Napisałem powyższy komunikat wcześniej i od tego czasu znalazłem problem. Wydaje Google stara się zmusić ludzi do używania teraz Google+ a ponieważ właścicielem Picasa przekierowanie nowe albumy obrazu do tej lokalizacji. Nie używać Google+, więc nowo utworzone albumy w stanie zawieszenia. Znalazłem sposób wokół problemu poprzez dodanie ....? Noredirect = 1 .... do adresu URL albumu i sprawia, że ​​pobyt w programie Picasa. Kuzyn Andrzej sprawdzane i weryfikowane, że może zobaczyć album teraz. Myślę, że Google nigdy nie słyszał stare powiedzenie ... Jeśli się nie zepsuło, nie naprawić.

No comments:

Post a Comment