Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pain.

I had a rough day walking around because an old back injury came back last night and just standing up is a problem. I was hit by car when I was 18 and the doctor told me then that later on in life it would be a recurring problem and it is every now and then. Last night when I was showering I made a turn and felt a little pain and it just got worse overnight. Today, standing up or sitting down was a problem but I didn't let it stop us from our weekly Kandulski meeting, it was just painful getting into and out of the car. Hopefully it will clear up in the next few days.

Miałem ciężki dzień chodzą bo stara kontuzja pleców wrócił w nocy i po prostu na stojąco jest problem. I został potrącony przez samochód, gdy miałem 18 lat i lekarz powiedział mi wtedy, że później w życiu, że będzie to powtarzający się problem i to od czasu do czasu. Ostatniej nocy, kiedy byłem pod prysznicem zrobiłem obrót i czuł się trochę bólu i po prostu gorzej z dnia na dzień. Dzisiaj, stojąc lub siedząc był problem, ale nie pozwól mu powstrzymać nas od naszego tygodniowego spotkania Kandulski, że to tylko bolesne się do iz samochodu. Mam nadzieję, że będzie to wyjaśnić w ciągu kilku najbliższych dni.

No comments:

Post a Comment