Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Adobe.

I spent much of the day studying Polish and Spanish but also updating my family history book that I started writing some years ago. I had a problem with Adobe PDF file because I couldn't edit the book in that program because I don't have Adobe Pro, just Adobe reader, so I had to make it a MSN Word document, edit it in that program and then use it to make a PDF copy. It worked out OK but I couldn't get page numbers on the pages.  However, now at least it's updated with all the new information I have collected. It's 87 pages in length and I should print it out. The good thing about it now is that I can send the file to any relative who might have interest in our family history, unfortunately I haven't found one yet.

The weather has been good for the last couple of days and we're not into winter yet.

It's election time now in Poland and we have had a few people knock on our door to talk about their candidates.  I just tell them I don't speak or understand Polish and they quickly leave. It does matter to me who wins next years presidential election but since we can't vote anyway, there isn't anything we can do about it. I haven't read of any candidate I would vote for if I could vote.

Spędziłem większość dnia studiuje polski i hiszpański, ale także aktualizowanie historii mojej rodziny książkę, zacząłem pisać kilka lat temu. Miałem problem z Adobe PDF, bo nie mogłem edytować książkę w tym programie, bo nie mają Adobe Pro, tylko Adobe Reader, więc musiałem zrobić to dokument MSN programu Word, edytować go w tym programie, a następnie używać go, aby zrobił kopię w formacie PDF. Działało OK, ale nie mogłem się numery stron na stronach. Jednak, przynajmniej na razie nie jest to aktualizacja z wszystkich nowych informacji zebrałem. To 87 stron i należy wydrukować. Dobrą rzeczą jest to, że teraz mogę wysłać plik do dowolnego krewnego, który może mieć interes w historii naszej rodziny, niestety nie znalazłem jeden jeszcze.

Pogoda była dobra dla ostatnich kilku dni, a my nie jesteśmy w zimie jeszcze.

To czas wyborów w Polsce i mieliśmy kilka osób pukać do naszych drzwi, aby porozmawiać o swoich kandydatów. Po prostu powiedz im, że nie mówi lub rozumie po polsku i szybko opuścić. To ma dla mnie znaczenia, kto wygra następne lata wybory prezydenckie, ale ponieważ nie możemy głosować tak czy inaczej, nie jest coś, co możemy zrobić. Nie czytałem każdego kandydata będę głosować za, czy mogę głosować.

No comments:

Post a Comment