Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Recall..

Listening to the Beatles today and thinking how lucky we were to have lived in that era when there were so many good bands to hear. I was given their first album when I was living in Spain some 50 years ago. OMG, that's half a century ago. How did everyone get so old and Joan and I stayed young? :-) I think youth is in the mind despite the physical changes that occur as you grow older.  It would an amazing program if you could take all the memories you have in your brain and put them into a book in the computer.  Like invent a chip called Memory Recall, plug it into your brain and let it be programmed with everything your brain remembers since you were born.  I'm sure there are things that are forgotten from my youth, people I knew, relatives I talked with, places I have been, etc. I do pretty good remembering things from an early age but memories of my grandparents have faded over the years and I can only remember a few things about them. I remember when I had a cold my grandmother always made tea with honey and a shot of vodka for me to drink and then she would put me into her bed with the cover made with feathers in it. In Polish it's called a Pierzyna.

Słuchania Beatlesów dzisiaj i myśląc, jak na szczęście byliśmy do żył w tamtych czasach, kiedy nie było tak wiele dobrych zespołów usłyszeć. Dostałem swój pierwszy album, gdy mieszkałem w Hiszpanii około 50 lat temu. OMG, to pół wieku temu. Jak wszyscy się tak stary i Joan i ja byliśmy młodzi? :-) Myślę, że młodzież jest w umyśle, pomimo zmian fizycznych, które występują jak dorosną. To będzie niesamowity program, jeśli można wziąć wszystkie wspomnienia masz w mózgu, i umieścić je w książce w komputerze. Jak wymyślić procesor o nazwie Memory Recall, podłącz go do mózgu i niech go zaprogramować wszystko mózg pamięta od urodzenia. Jestem pewien, że są rzeczy, które zapomniane od mojej młodości, ludzi, których znałem, rozmawiałem z krewnymi, miejsca ja byłem, itp mam dość dobre rzeczy pamiętając, od najmłodszych lat, ale wspomnienia z moich dziadków wyblakłe przez lata i pamiętam tylko kilka rzeczy o nich. Pamiętam, że kiedy miałem zimno moja babcia zawsze herbatę z miodem i kieliszek wódki dla mnie do picia, a potem by umieścić mnie w łóżku z pokrywą wykonane z piór w nim. W polskim to się nazywa Pierzyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment