Friday, September 26, 2014

Not going.

Where Joan and I used to live, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, in autumn.
 
Well, all the tickets have been sold for the Chris Boti concert in Poznań next month so we won't be going. Not that we had planned to go because of the high cost of each ticket. However, it's nice to have a top quality player appear in Poznań and not just Warsaw.  Yes, I know Warsaw is the capitol and so they draw the biggest names but there are other cities in Poland who deserve good concerts and Poznań is one of them.

Today was an off day for Joan and I. It was hard to get started studying, we really didn't feel like doing anything but we knew we had to. I had my Polish lesson with Zbyszek, still struggling with pronouns. Our Spanish lesson, Joan and I, was better and more productive and it bothers me that Spanish is so much easier and maybe draws me away from Polish a little. There is no way I will stop Polish but I wish I could see a little faster progres.

There's a Michal Jackson tribute concert Saturday in Poznań at the Medical Center but with local talent.

We think the outside cafes will start closing down soon with the onset of weather for the next week.  I think the owners pay for the space in the rynek by the month and October doesn't look too promising, weather wise.

Cóż, wszystkie bilety zostały sprzedane na koncert Chris Boti w Poznaniu w przyszłym miesiącu, więc nie będzie się działo. Nie dlatego, że mieliśmy zaplanowane, aby przejść ze względu na wysoki koszt każdego biletu. Jednak dobrze jest mieć najwyższej jakości odtwarzacz pojawia się w Poznaniu i nie tylko Warszawy. Tak, wiem, że Warszawa jest stolicą i tak czerpią największe nazwiska, ale są też inne miasta w Polsce, które zasługują na dobre koncerty, a Poznań jest jednym z nich.

Dzisiaj był dzień wolny dla Joan i I. Trudno było zacząć studia, naprawdę nie czuję się jak robi nic, ale wiedzieliśmy, że musimy. Miałem polską lekcję Zbyszek, wciąż boryka się z zaimków. Nasz hiszpański lekcja, Joan i ja, była lepsza i bardziej wydajne i denerwuje mnie, że hiszpański jest o wiele łatwiej, a może przyciąga mnie z dala od polskiego małego. Nie sposób będzie zatrzymać polskim, ale chciałabym zobaczyć trochę szybciej Progres.

Jest Michal Jackson hołd sobotni koncert w Poznaniu w Centrum Medycznym, ale z lokalnych talentów.

Uważamy, że na zewnątrz kawiarni rozpocznie zamykanie tylko z początkiem pogody na następny tydzień. Myślę, że właściciele płacą za miejsce na Rynku przez miesiąc i październik nie wygląda zbyt obiecująco, pogodę mądry.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:36 PM

    "it bothers me that Spanish is so much easier and maybe draws me away from Polish a little. There is no way I will stop Polish but I wish I could see a little faster progress."

    It's amazing you are taking on two languages at once!
    I am only learning, but your polish fluency is well enough that a beginner like myself is learning from your daily journal... Thank You for that

    Joe

    ReplyDelete