Sunday, July 06, 2014

Good day!



My Polish translator woman is on vacation for a week so you will have to suffer with using Google translator for the Polish version of my blog.

A beautiful day today so Joan and I went for a walk through streets near the rynek and then stopped there for cold coffee. We also made a stop in Fara church to thank God for the life we have, pray for good health for us and all of my relatives. Because of the language barrier we don't attend church very often  but I think, if you believe in God, he is everrwhere. For me, he is more present in nature than in a church but because of being raised by a Polish/American mother, I still feel good when I am in an old church. The new, modern ones, do nothing for me. They seem so cold in the atmosphere that I would rather go to the old ones. Living in the forest for the years I did in Michigan, everyday I felt the presence of God.

Moja polska kobieta tłumacz jest na wakacjach na tydzień, więc trzeba będzie cierpieć z pomocą Google Translator dla polskiej wersji mojego blogu.

Piękny dzień dzisiaj tak Joan i ja poszedłem na spacer po ulicach w pobliżu Rynku, a następnie zatrzymał tam do zimnej kawy. My również przystanek w Fara kościoła, aby podziękować Bogu za życie mamy, modlić się o zdrowie dla nas i wszystkich moich krewnych. Ze względu na barierę językową nie chodzi do kościoła bardzo często, ale myślę, jeśli wierzysz w Boga, on jest everrwhere. Dla mnie jest on bardziej obecny w naturze, niż w kościele, ale z powodu podniesionych przez polskiego / amerykańskiego matki, nadal czuję się dobrze, gdy jestem w starym kościele. Nowe, bardziej nowoczesne, nic dla mnie. Wydają się tak zimno w atmosferze, że raczej udać się do starych. Życie w lesie na lata zrobiłem w Michigan, codziennie czułem obecność Boga.

1 comment: