Monday, June 02, 2014

Busy, busy, busy!

A busy day with three conversations and a visit from the police but by the time I buzzed tchem in they were gone. They left a business card in our mail box with a numer to call. I did and I'm not sure what they told me. I think it's part of the residency card  permit because they have to check and make sure Joan lives at this address. I asked if they want to visit again and they said no. To be sure what this was about we'll ask Zbyszek to call and ask why they were here. I don't think Joan has committed any crimes :-)

I went later in the day to help a young person out with a problem they were having and didn't get home until 7:30PM so we had a late dinner.

Pracowity dzień z trzema rozmowami i wizytą policji, ale zanim się do nich dodzwoniłem , to już ich nie było. Zostawili wizytówkę z numerem w naszej skrzynce pocztowej, żeby zadzwonić.  Tak zrobiłem nie jestem pewien, co mi powiedzieli. Myślę, że to jest część zezwolenia z karty pobytu, ponieważ muszą sprawdzić i upewnić się, że Joan mieszka pod tym adresem. Zapytałem, czy chcą odwiedzić nas ponownie i powiedzieli, że nie. Aby upewnić się, co to było  poprosimy Zbyszka, aby  zadzwonił i zapytał, dlaczego oni tutaj byli. Nie sądzę, aby Joan popełniła jakieś przestępstwa :)

Później w ciągu dnia poszedłem do młodego człowieka, aby pomóc mu uporać się z problemem nie wróciłem do domu aż do 19:30, więc mieliśmy późny obiad.

No comments:

Post a Comment