Friday, March 07, 2014

Slow day.

Lesson day for me and then in the afternoon we just spent at home following the latest news about Ukraine.

Kasia Grycza sent me an email about meeting with us to give me the new information she found out about my ancestors and we're trying to arrange a mutual meeting time next week. We invited her to our flat and she will see, for the first time, the family tree I have compiled over the last thirteen years.

Dzień nauki dla mnie, a popołudnie spędziliśmy w domu śledząc ostatnie wiadomości z Ukrainy.

Kasia Grycza przysłała mi email o spotkaniu z nami , aby dać mi nowe informacje o moich przodkach i próbujemy zaaranżować wspólne spotkanie w przyszłym tygodniu. Zaprosiliśmy ją do naszego mieszkania i ona po raz pierwszy zobaczy drzewo genealogiczne rodziny jakie opracowałem przez ostatnie trzynaście lat.

No comments:

Post a Comment