Saturday, March 01, 2014

Browsers

A reader who used Anonymous for his/her name asked me if I have compatibility problems with my blog and different browsers. I do. Until last November I always used Internet Explorer to write my blog and post pictures but since then there has been a problem and I don't use it now. When I tried using it I got an error message preventing me from posting anything and now all I get is a blank page. I switched to Google Chrome browser for viewing and posting and it works without a problem. I've sent more than a few emails to Help at Internet Explorer but received no help. It's beyond my understanding why I have received no answers. I have also used Mozilla Firefox with success. So, if you have problems viewing my blog with Internet Explorer try using one of those  browsers instead.

A sure sign that Spring is close is the building of the outside cafes in the rynek(Old market square) They started building the one for Room 55 which use to be our favorite one until the put permanent sides on it. After that it didn't really feel like we were outside so we've been using different ones since then. Nevertheless, it's still a good sign.

Czytelnik, który używany Anonymous na jego / jej nazwę zapytał mnie, czy mam problemy ze zgodnością z mojego bloga i różnych przeglądarkach . Ja. aż do listopada ubiegłego roku zawsze używany program Internet Explorer , aby napisać w blogu i publikować zdjęcia moje , ale od tego czasu nie było problemu i nie używam go teraz . Kiedy próbował go dostałem komunikat o błędzie , zapobiegając mnie od opublikowania czegokolwiek a teraz mam jest pusta strona . Przeszedłem do przeglądarki Google Chrome do przeglądania i zamieszczania i działa bez problemu . Wysłałem ponadkilka e-maili do pomocy w programie Internet Explorer , ale nie otrzymał pomocy. To jest poza moim zrozumieniem , dlaczego otrzymałem żadnej odpowiedzi . Mam również Mozilla Firefox z sukcesem. Tak więc , jeśli masz problemy z wyświetlaniem mojego bloga z: Internet Explorer spróbuj użyć jednego z tych przeglądarek zamiast .

Pewny znak, że wiosna jest blisko jest budynek z zewnątrz kawiarni w Rynku ( Stary Rynek ) zaczęli budować jeden dla pokoju 55, który korzystać będzie nasza ulubiona , aż umieszczone stałych stron na nim. Po to, że tak naprawdę nie czujesz się jak byliśmy na zewnątrz, więc używaliśmy różnych nich od tego czasu. Niemniej jednak, to wciążdobry znak .


No comments:

Post a Comment