Saturday, March 22, 2014

Almost done.

Still working on the computer restoration of my Family Tree Maker I ran into the problem that my tree was not showing up and it was frustrating. I wrote about my problem on the FB Ancestry site and within 5 minutes I had several answers about how to fix the problem. I chose the one from a man named Alan and it worked beautifully. Now my tree has blossomed with pictures and media files and it looks good. I immediately made a copy of it to my external drive for safe keeping in case this happens again. Next I have to reinstall my printer and dictionary for Polish and then I should be back in business.

Nadal pracuje na przywrócenie komputera mojego Family Tree Maker wpadłem na problem, że moje drzewo nie pokazując się i to było frustrujące. Pisałem o moim problemie na stronie FB przodków i na 5 minut miałem kilka odpowiedzi na temat, jak rozwiązać ten problem. Wybrałem jeden z niejakiego Alana i to działało pięknie. Teraz moja kwitnięciu ze zdjęć i plików multimedialnych i dobrze wygląda. I od razu zrobił kopię na zewnętrzny napęd na przechowanie, w przypadku, gdy sytuacja się powtórzy. Następny mam ponownie zainstalować drukarkę i słownik dla polskich i powinienem być z powrotem w biznesie

No comments:

Post a Comment