Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ice.

Unknown to me, we had an ice storm last night that left the streets and sidewalks almost impossible to travel down. I found out in the morning when I had to go outside. After my first step out of the building my feet flew out from underneath me and I fell down the fours stairs to the sidewalk. I bruised my left knee and makes walking right now a little slow. The knee is swollen but I don't think there is any other damage to it. Needless to say, once I was off of the sidewalk I went back upstairs and didn't go out again. I was looking out the window and cars were sliding all over the streets, even the big double bus had trouble making the turn and slid over into the wrong lane.

Nie wiadomo mi, mieliśmy gradobicie wczoraj, że opuścił ulice i chodniki prawie niemożliwe do podróży w dół. Dowiedziałem się rano, gdy musiałem wyjść na zewnątrz. Po pierwszym etapie z budynku wyleciały mi stopy od spodu mnie i upadłem na czworakach po schodach na chodnik. I zdruzgotany moje lewe kolano, a teraz czyni chodzenie trochę powolny. Kolano jest spuchnięte, ale nie sądzę, że istnieją inne uszkodzenie. Oczywiście, raz byłem z dala od chodnika poszedłem na górę i nie wychodzić ponownie. Szukałem przez okno i samochody były przesuwane na całym ulicach, nawet duża podwójna magistrala ma kłopot z kolej i zsunął się do niewłaściwego pasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment