Saturday, December 21, 2013

Visitors

Two cousins came to visit today, Oliwia and her brother, Marcin Kupiński. They stayed for about two hours and we gave them tea and chruscziki. The pastry was a big hit. When we were done I drove tchem to their next destination and, unfortunately, when I returned home I discovered that my right headlight bulb had burned out and I only now have one headlight. Tomorrow morning we are suppose to leave for Alwernia and it's Sunday so no place is open to fix it. It creates for me a dilema, should I go with only headlight and risk the chance of being stopped by the police or go and hope that I don't?

Dwóch kuzynów przyszedł odwiedzić dzisiaj, Oliwia i jej brat, Marcin Kupiński. Zostali przez około dwie godziny i daliśmy im herbatę i chruscziki. Ciasto było hitem. Kiedy skończyliśmy pojechałem tchem ich następnego celu i, niestety, gdy wróciłem do domu odkryłem, że moja prawa reflektor żarówka spalił się i dopiero teraz mają jeden reflektor. Jutro rano mamy przypuszczać, aby wyjechać do Alwerni i jest niedziela, więc nie miejsce jest otwarte, aby to naprawić. Tworzy dylemat dla mnie, mam go tylko z reflektorów i ryzykować szansę zatrzymany przez policję lub pójść i mam nadzieję, że ja nie wiem?

No comments:

Post a Comment