Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Dilema

A quiet today with the normal weather for this time of year, gray, cloudy and not too warm. It won't last long, just until next April :-)

Looking at the pictures of family on our walls I think it's time to do some changing and put up newer pictures that I have collected in the last year or so. I just don't have enough wall space for all of them! I like keeping the older ones but there have been new additions to the family since I first put them up three years ago and so I think I should add them to the collection.

Spokojny dzień z  normalną pogodą jak na tą porę roku, szaro, pochmurno i nie za ciepło. To nie potrwa długo, tylko do przyszłego kwietnia.
 
Patrząc na naszą ścianę ze zdjęciami rodziny myślę, że jest czas na zmianę i powieszenie nowszych z mojej kolekcji z ubiegłego roku. Nie mam dosyć miejsca na ścianie na nie wszystkie. Lubię trzymać te starsze ale są nowsze od czasu, kiedy po raz pierwszy – trzy lata temu – zawiesiłem je na ścianie i myślę, że powinienem dodać te nowsze

No comments:

Post a Comment