Saturday, November 02, 2013

Day after.

Cousin Andrzej sent this picture he took last night of his mother, sister, niece and me so I thought I would post it.

Today was not a good day for weather with gray skies, rain and cooler temperaturę. Thank goodness yesterday was better. I wanted to go tonight to the cemetery to take some night pictures of all the lit candles and flowers but don't feel like standing out in the rain to do it.

Spent a good three hours listening to the last two lesson with Zbyszek and taking notes. I usually record our lessons and then listen to them over to remind myself of the things I forget. I use to be able to load them into a program on my laptop but with the purchase and change to window 8 it doesn't work any more so I keep them on the recorder. I see that's always a problem when new things come out now in electronics, they always change things and sometimes you loose a feature of the old product that was really useful. Out with the old and in with the new isn't always such a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz1eVP9KRQo&feature=youtu.be

Kuzyn Andrzej przysłał zdjęcie, które zrobił poprzedniego wieczoru, na którym jest  jego matka, siostra, siostrzenica i ja i pomyślałem, że zamieszczę je tutaj.

Dzisiaj pogoda nie była dobra: szare niebo, deszcz i niska temperatura. Dzięki Bogu, wczoraj było lepiej. Chciałem iść wieczorem na cmentarz, aby zrobić kilka zdjęć wszystkich świec i kwiatów, ale nie „czuję” wykonania zdjęcia, stojąc na deszczu.

Spędziłem trzy godziny słuchając dwóch ostatnich lekcji ze Zbyszkiem i robiąc notatki. Zazwyczaj nagrywam nasze lekcje, a następnie je słucham, aby sobie przypomnieć to, co zapomniałem. Po przegraniu,  używałem je w  programie na moim laptopie, ale po zakupie nowego sprzętu i zmiany na Windows 8, program dłużej nie działa, więc przechowuję je w dyktafonie. Widzę, że zawsze jest się problem, gdy nowe rzeczy pojawiają się w elektronice, one zawsze coś zmieniają, czasem straci się funkcję starego produktu, który był bardzo przydatny. Wyjście z użycia starego i wejście nowego nie zawsze jest takie dobre.

No comments:

Post a Comment