Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Meeting without Z.


Yes, sorry I missed writing yesterday. After talking with cousin Andrzej it just skipped my mind. I usually try to get it done before it's too late but this time I didn't.

Today was suppose to be our meeting with Zbyszek but I called just to make sure and discovered he is still in the sanatorium until tomorrow so Joan and I had to go to Kandulski's without him. I had the peach cheesecake and Joan had a little raspberry pie called Tartinka.

On the way home we stopped at Carrefour to buy some meat and bread and Joan wanted to check if they had blueberries or frozen blueberries so she could make blueberry pancakes for breakfast. They didn't have fresh blueberries but they did have frozen blueberries. So, tomorrow we will have blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

I found out today that there is a shop in Poznań that sells the boots I bought in Zakopane.  They are made in Poland and the name of the brand is Hanzel. They have another pair I like called Hunter boots but I don't think I need two pairs of boots.

Tak, przepraszam, wczoraj pominąłem pisanie bloga. Po rozmowie z kuzynem Andrzejem po prostu wyleciało mi z głowy. Zwykle staram się to zrobić, zanim będzie za późno, ale tym razem nie.

Dziś miało się odbyć nasze spotkanie ze Zbyszkiem, ale zadzwoniłem by upewnić się czy tak jest rzeczywiście, i odkryłem, że jest jeszcze w sanatorium do jutra, tak że Joan i ja musieliśmy iść do Kandulskich bez niego. Jadłem sernik brzoskwiniowy i Joan ciasto malinowe o nazwie Tartinka.

W drodze do domu zatrzymaliśmy się w Carrefour by kupić trochę mięsa i chleba, a Joan chciała sprawdzić, czy mają świeże lub mrożone jagody, żeby mogła zrobić naleśniki jagodowe na śniadanie. Oni nie mieli świeżych jagód, ale zamrożone. Tak więc jutro będziemy mieć naleśniki jagodowe na śniadanie.

Dowiedziałem się dzisiaj, że jest sklep w Poznaniu, który sprzedaje buty, takie jakie kupiłem w Zakopanem. One są produkowane w Polsce, a nazwa marki to Hanzel. Mają także inny model butów o nazwie Hunter, które również lubię , ale nie sądzę, że potrzebuję dwie pary butów.

No comments:

Post a Comment