Friday, August 16, 2013

Fading

These next three days are going to be an anxious time for me waiting for the flight to the U.S. My cousin is getting weaker by the day and I pray he will still be alive when I get there. There is nothing I can do at this time but wait.

Today we went to the bank to take out some trip money, then to the exchange to change into dollar and finally to the rynek to see what's happening with the weekend festival. It was filled with people and little booths set up selling food, wines, breads and the usual stuff at these events.  The weather was good so the crowd was large.

Te następne trzy dni będą niespokojny czas dla mnie, czekając na lot do USA Mój kuzyn jest coraz słabsza z dnia na dzień i modlę się, że jeszcze żyje, kiedy się tam dostać. Nie ma nic, co mogę zrobić w tej chwili, ale czekać.

Dziś udaliśmy się do banku, aby wziąć pieniądze podróży, a następnie do wymiany zmianie do dolara i wreszcie do Rynku, aby zobaczyć, co się dzieje z festiwalu w weekend. To był pełen ludzi i stoisk małych utworzonych sprzedaż żywności, wina, chleba i zwykłe rzeczy w tych wydarzeniach.Pogoda była dobra, więc tłum był duży.

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn10:17 AM

    Hi...
    Safe travels and I hope you "make it"!! I will keep you and your cousin in my prayers!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete