Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to normal.

I can't believe I slept 12 hours last night. First time in more years than I can remember. I guess my body was really tired from the last week and then the flight back to Poland.

Thanks to everyone who posted comments about the pictures I posted on Facebook.

Met with Zbyszek today at Kandulski's and we talked about my trip back to the U.S. and him taking Joan to a musical one night and a movie on another night. I'm glad he did it and gave her a chance to get out of the house a little while I was gone. She said it seemed like I had been gone for a month and I agreed with her. It's the first time in 20 years that we haven't been together but it was a necessity so there are no regrets about it. I'm happy she had the time alone and I bought her a few of her favorite magazines in the U.S. Not really the best presents but being back together again is the best.

Nie wierzę, że ostatniej nocy spałem 12 godzin. Pierwszy raz od wielu lat na ile pamiętam. Myślę, że mój organizm był bardzo zmęczony w ostatnim tygodniu, a następnie lotem z powrotem do Polski.

Dziękuję wszystkim, którzy napisali komentarze na temat zdjęć, które wysłałem na Facebook.

Dzisiaj spotkałem się ze Zbyszkiem u Kandulskich i rozmawialiśmy o mojej podróży do USA i o tym, że zabrał Joannę jednego wieczoru na musical, a drugiego do kina. Cieszę się, że to zrobił i umożliwił jej wyjście na chwilę z domu, kiedy mnie nie było. Powiedziała, że ​​to wydawało jej  się, że nie było mnie z miesiąc, a ja zgodziłem się z nią. To pierwsze takie zdarzenie od 20 lat kiedy nie byliśmy razem, ale ten wyjazd był  konieczny, więc są nie żałuję tego. Jestem szczęśliwy, że miała czas dla siebie, a ja  kupiłem jej kilka ulubionych czasopism w USA. To nie były najlepsze prezenty, ale to, że jesteśmy ponownie razem jest najlepszym prezentem.

No comments:

Post a Comment