Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ławica.

Less than two days to go, anxious. I purchased my tickets through Lataj.pl and printed out the electronic tickets but they didn't look like tickets, just times, dates, reservation numbers but no actual tickets so I was concerned enough to make a trip to Ławica Airport, the airport of Poznań. Inside it looks completely different from the last time we used it in 2012. Last year there was one building that was for ticket stands and to the right were the customs stands. Now, they have linked the old building with the new one using a long, wide, corridor. The older part is now only for customs and along the new corridor are the ticket stands.

I went to the information counter, showed the lady there my paperwork and she said it was fine, that I would be issued a ticket when I check in two hours before the flight. The flight is at 5:55 so I have to be at the airport at 4:00. That means I have to wake at 3:00, dress and take a taxi to the airport. It's going to be a long day. I don't care, really, as long as I get to my cousins house in time. So, now it's just this waiting game which I am not good at.

On the bright side of this trip is that I will get to see my sister, my nephew, Jeff, my son, Eric and cousins I haven't seen for some years. I'll hold on to that to make this trip a little easier.

Mniej niż dwa dni, aby pójść, niespokojny. Kupiłem moje bilety przez Lataj.pl i drukowane z elektronicznych biletów, ale nie wyglądają jak bilety, zaledwie godziny, daty, numery rezerwacji, ale nie rzeczywiste bilety, więc byłem zaniepokojony na tyle, aby podróż do lotniska Ławica, portów lotniczych Poznań. Wewnątrz wygląda to zupełnie inaczej niż w ostatnim czasie użyliśmy go w 2012 roku. Ostatni rok był jeden budynek, który był na trybunach biletów oraz prawa były celne stoi. Teraz oni łączyli stary budynek z nowym zastosowaniem długą, szeroką, korytarz.Starsza część jest już tylko dla ceł i wzdłuż nowego korytarza stoiska biletów.

Poszedłem do baru informacji, pokazał pani tam moja formalności i powiedziała, że ​​to było w porządku, że chciałbym zostać wydany bilet kiedy sprawdzić dwie godziny przed odlotem.Lot jest na 05:55, więc muszę być na lotnisku o 4:00. Oznacza to, że muszę się obudzić o 3:00, ubrać i wziąć taksówkę na lotnisko. To będzie długi dzień. I nie obchodzi mnie, naprawdę, tak długo, jak dostać się do mojego domu kuzynów w czasie. Tak, teraz to jest tylko gra, która czeka to ja nie jestem dobry.

Na jasną stronę tej podróży jest to, że mogę zobaczyć moją siostrę, mój siostrzeniec, Jeff, mój syn, Eric i kuzyni nie widziałem od kilku lat. Będę trzymać się, że aby ta podróż trochę łatwiej.

No comments:

Post a Comment