Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mixed signals.


We got our signals mixed up today and Zbyszek didn't meet us for our weekly Kandulski meeting but we were there waiting.  The ladies behind the counter were happy to see us back. I always take all of the spare change(money) when I go and I think it's helps them.

I've had time to look around our flat at the many family pictures I have on the walls and I think it's time to make some new, updated ones.  With the collection I have it won't be hard to do and kids have grow so much that they definitely look different. A few people have passed but I won't replace their pictures as it's a way to remember them and keep them "alive". I don't think a person is really dead until the time when there is no one to remember them.  My great, great,  great, great, grandfather died way before I was born and I never met him but he is still "alive " to me because I know his name, where he came from and other things about him. My brother has been dead for 34 years but I still see him and for me he still lives.  Maybe that's a little strange, but that is how I look at death. 

On the lighter side, today was a nice day with temperature of 27c, a few clouds and a little rain. During our trip to Kandulski's it rained for about 5 minutes and then the sun returned. Tonight we'll have dinner on our balcony and enjoy the outdoor once the sun has gone down. We used to have a nice sunshade on the wall to block the sun but when they insulated that side of the building the workers took it down and never put it back up.

Dzisiaj pomyliły nam się terminy spotkań i nie zobaczyliśmy się ze Zbyszkiem, jak zwykle na  naszym cotygodniowym posiedzeniu u Kandulskich, ale byliśmy tam i czekaliśmy. Panie za ladą były szczęśliwe widząc nas ponownie. Zawsze, kiedy do nich idę,  zabieram ze sobą wszystkie, drobne pieniądze i myślę, że pomaga im to w wydawaniu reszty klientom.
 
Miałem czas, aby rozejrzeć się po naszym mieszkaniu, w którym wiele rodzinnych zdjęć wisi na ścianach i myślę, że nadszedł czas, aby zrobić kilka nowych, zaktualizowanych. W kolekcji którą mam, nie będzie trudne do zrobienia, ale dzieciaki rosną tak szybko, że na pewno wyglądają inaczej. Kilka osób zmarło, ale nie zastąpię ich zdjęć innymi, jako sposobu zapamiętania ich i zachowania przy "życiu". Nie sądzę, by człowiek był naprawdę martwy, aż do czasu, gdy nie ma już nikogo, który by go pamiętał. Mój pra, pra, pra, pra pradziadek zmarł zanim się urodziłem i nigdy się z nim nie spotkałem, ale on nadal jest dla mnie żywy, bo znam jego imię, pochodzenie i wiem o nim różne rzeczy. Mój brat nie żyje od 34 lat, ale wciąż go widzę i dla mnie on nadal żyje. Może to trochę dziwne, ale to jest mój sposób patrzenia na śmierć.
 
Teraz coś z "lżejszego", dzisiaj był miły dzień z temperaturą 27c z małym zachmurzeniem i niewielkim deszczem. Podczas naszego wyjścia do Kandulskich padało przez około 5 minut, a następnie ponownie wyjrzało słońce. Dziś wieczorem zjemy obiad na naszym balkonie i będziemy podziwiać na zewnątrz zachód słońca. Kiedyś mieliśmy ładny parasol na ścianie osłaniający przed słońcem, ale gdy ta strona budynku, była ocieplana robotnicy zdjęli go i nigdy nie umieścili z powrotem na miejsce.

No comments:

Post a Comment