Saturday, February 16, 2013

Not completely solved.

Poznań at night.
 
After about two hours and changing a lot of things in my system, the "expert" was able to reconnect me via Wi-Fi to the internet but I still have the blue screen problem recurring. It seems like the only escape from this problem is to reinstall the system from the factory specs and then reinstall all the programs I use.  YUCK.  I hate that alternative.  Needless to say, we didn't go anywhere today and I spent most of it getting the computer together.  We did watch the last two episodes of season  3 of Deadwood and now have to wait for season four.  I reminds me of another old series from the 1970's called Centennial and I'm searching to try to find that.  I still have a fascination of life in the west before it became "civilized".
 
Po około dwóch godzinach i zmianie wiele rzeczy w moim systemie, "ekspert" był w stanie ponownie mnie podłączyć do Internetu przez Wi-Fi, ale nadal mam problem cyklicznie powtarzającego się niebieskiego ekranu.Wydaje się, że jedyną ucieczką od tego problemu jest ponowna instalacja systemu fabrycznego i ponowne zainstalowanie wszystkich programów, jakich używam. Nienawidzę tej alternatywy.Nie trzeba dodawać, że dzisiaj nigdzie nie byliśmy i większość czasu spędziłem razem z komputerem.Obejrzeliśmy dwa ostatnie odcinki sezonu 3 Deadwood i teraz trzeba czekać na czwarty sezon. To przypomina mi inny stary serial z 1970 roku o nazwie Centenniali teraz szukam, próbując go znaleźć. Nadal fascynuje mnie życie na zachodzie, zanim stał się "cywilizowany".

No comments:

Post a Comment