Sunday, February 10, 2013

New books.


I went to Empik, a book store, today and bought two books, one for Joan and one for myself. The first book in the pictures is in English and in Polish and I thought it would help Joan as well as myself. The second book, Nowe Przygod Mikołajka, is only in Polish and I hoped that it would contain an MP3 file for the book so I could listen to the pronounciation of the stories it contains but apparently you can either buy the printed book without the MP3 or just the MP3 version of the book. I looked through the book to make sure I could read it and understand it.

Outside it is still cloudy and gray as winter progresses and we're patiently waiting for the end of it. Looking forward to our first Spring walk through the botanical gardens in Poznań without the need of scarves, winter coats, gloves and hats.

Dzisiaj poszedłem do Empiku, sklepu z książkami i kupiłem dwie książki, jedną dla Joan i jedną dla siebie. Pierwsza książka ze zdjęciami jest po angielsku i polsku i ja myślę, że to pomoże Joan równie dobrze jak mnie samemu. Druga książka, Nowe przygody Mikołajka, jest tylko w języku polskim i miałem nadzieję, że będzie zawierać plik MP3, więc mógłbym posłuchać wymowy, ale najwyraźniej można kupić książki drukowane bez MP3 lub tylko wersję MP3 tej książki. Przeglądałem książki, aby upewnić się będę mógł je przeczytać i zrozumieć.

Na zewnątrz jest nadal pochmurno i szaro jak to w przebiegającej zimie, a my cierpliwie czekamy na jej koniec. Wypatrujemy naszego pierwszego wiosennego spaceru do ogrodu botanicznego w Poznaniu bez konieczności szali, płaszczy zimowych, rękawiczek i kapeluszy.

No comments:

Post a Comment