Monday, February 04, 2013

Lost it.

The only thing special that happened today was I lost out on my almost daily conversation in Polish on the Exchange because I misunderstood our meeting time. She told me 9:00, in Polish, and I thought it was 10:00 so naturally she wasn't there when I went on Skype. You would think that after five years I could hear the difference in Polish between nine and ten.

Jedyną specjalną rzeczą, która się dzisiaj wydarzyła było to, że straciłem moją codzienną rozmowę z partnerką z Language Exchange, bo nie zrozumiałem godziny spotkania. Powiedziała mi w języku polskim, że o 9:00, a ja myślałem, że to o 10:00 i naturalnie, że jej tam nie było, kiedy wszedłem na Skype. Można by pomyśleć, że po pięciu latach mogłem usłyszeć różnicę w języku polskim między dziewiątą a dziesiątą.

No comments:

Post a Comment