Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hate computers!!

I hate computers............................at a time like this.  This afternoon my Google search bar disappeared from my screen preventing me for searching for information I wanted. I tried everything I could think of the repair the problem but at present all I have is an "x" where the search bar use to be.  I wrote an email to the Google forum for help but who knows how long that will take.  Based on other forums I have used in the past it could be a long time..........if at all.  I even tried restoring my system to a previous date hoping that would fix the problem but it didn't. I'll keep searching for answers somehow and maybe, just maybe I can fix it.

Nienawidzę komputerów ............................ w takiej chwili. Tego popołudnia mój pasek wyszukiwania Google zniknął z mojego ekranu uniemożliwiając mi  szukanie informacji, jakich chciałem.
Próbowałem wszystkiego, o czym mogłem tylko pomyśleć, by rozwiązać problem, ale w chwili obecnej mam tylko "x", w miejscu gdzie powinien być pasek wyszukiwania, aby go użyć.
Napisałem e-maila do forum Google o pomoc, ale kto wie, jak długo to potrwa. Bazując na kontaktach na innych forach, jakie miałem w przeszłości to może potrwać długo .......... jeśli w ogóle.
Próbowałem nawet przywrócić mój system do wcześniejszej daty mając nadzieję, że to rozwiąże problem, ale tak się nie stało. Będę jakoś poszukiwać odpowiedzi i może uda mi to się naprawić.

No comments:

Post a Comment