Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fixed.

The snow is gone, 10c today and rain washed it all away.

Fixed, I think, the problem with my router today. I couldn't connect to the internet earlier unless I plugged the cable directly from the modem into my laptop. I found the router manual, pushed the reset button and now it seems to be working OK. I'll find out for sure when I turn on my backup laptop and see if that one connects also. Don't you just hate it when there's a computer problem.

Our weekly meeting with Zbyszek lasted an hour today in which we discussed life with a computer and life without. Before, there was a little less stress from computer malfunctions but communication took so much longer. When I think of all the family research I have done using computers and the progress I have made in finding relatives, getting comments on this blog and communicating in general, I think life is better with computers.

Stałe, myślę o moim dzisiejszym problemie z routerem.

Nie mogłem połączyć się z internetem, chyba że wcześniej podłączyłem kabel bezpośrednio z modemu do mojego laptopa. Znalazłem instrukcję routera, nacisnąłem przycisk reset i teraz wydaje się działać dobrze.
Do wiem się na pewno, kiedy włączam laptopa backup i widzę, czy także się łączy,
Nie możesz komputera po prostu nienawidzić, kiedy jest z nim problem.

Nasze co tygodniowe spotkanie z Zbyszkiem trwało dzisiaj godzinę, podczas którego omówiliśmy życie z komputerem i bez niego.
Przedtem, było trochę mniej stresu z awarią komputera, ale komunikowanie się zabierało dużo więcej czasu.
Kiedy myślę o zbieraniu danych na temat członków mojej rodziny, które wykonuję przy pomocy komputera i postępy, jakie zrobiłem w poszukiwaniu krewnych, oraz otrzymanych komentarzach na tym blogu i w ogóle o komunikowaniu się, myślę, że życie jest lepsze z komputerami.

No comments:

Post a Comment