Friday, January 11, 2013

Blue death.

Again today I had to spend too much time trying to get rid of the "blue screen of death". The first time I tried the resolution of the screen came back too small, the second time two software programs were missing, the third, fourth and fifth time it wouldn't connect to Internet Explorer. I finally had to restoe my system to a previous date and change the resolution of the screen to get it right.

Today was lesson day and we spent two hours going over the many, many different ways of saying one word.  That is so strange for me that the me has many different was of bieing spelled and yet all mean ...........me.

Joan and I continued today using the Leaarn Real Polish course and I am so happy she likes it.

Dziś znowu musiałem spędzić zbyt wiele czasu, próbując pozbyć się "niebieskiego ekranu śmierci" .Pierwszy raz próbowałem rozwiązać problem rozdzielczości ekranu ale wrócił zbyt mały, drugi raz "zaginęły" dwaprogramy , trzeci, czwarty i piąty raz nie można było połączyćsię z Internet Explorer. W końcu musiałem przywrócić mój system z poprzedniegodnia i zmienić rozdzielczość ekranu, aby wszystko działało prawidłowo.

Cały dzisiejszy dzień poświęcony był lekcjom polskiego. Spędziliśmy dwie godziny na powiedzeniu jednego słowa na kilka różnych sposobów. Dziwi mnie, że można napisać to słowo na kilka różnych sposobów i nadal ono znaczy ... ja.

Także dzisiaj, Joan i ja kontynuowaliśmy kurs języka polskiego używając Learn Real Polish i jestem bardzo szczęśliwy, że żona to lubi.

No comments:

Post a Comment