Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Almost there.

Kandulski meeting day and cleaning the bathroom. Very exciting!! The weather is mild for January, 8c and no snow.  Now that Christmas is over is can stay like this until spring as far as I am concerned.

The house is taking on the just cleaned look and only two rooms to go before the party.

Got some surpise SMS's from two cousins with New Years greetings. Surprising because we've been here 5 years and have never received them before but it was a nice surprise. I try to keep in touch with as many cousins as I can but not all respond.  I can't really blame them.  We never knew each other when I was growing up in America and all of a sudden I'm living in Poland.

Dzień spotkanie Kandulski i sprzątanie łazienki. Bardzo ekscytujące!Pogoda jest łagodna dla stycznia, 8c i bez śniegu. Teraz, że Boże Narodzenie jest na to może pozostać tak do wiosny obawiam.

Dom jest po prostu biorąc na wygląd i czyszczone tylko dwa pokoje, aby przejść przed przyjęciem.

Mam trochę niespodzianka SMSy od dwóch kuzynów z noworocznych pozdrowień. Zaskakujące, ponieważ byliśmy tu 5 lat i nigdy nie otrzymał je wcześniej, ale to było miłe zaskoczenie. Staram się być w kontakcie z kuzynów tyle co mogę, ale nie wszystkie odpowiedzieć. I naprawdę nie można ich winić. Nigdy nie znali, gdy dorastałem w Ameryce i nagle żyję w Polsce.

No comments:

Post a Comment