Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More problems.

I'm still waiting to hear of the cause of the picture/file posting problems on my blog now. However, today a new problem developed with a "blue Screen". It's not the blue screen of death you may be familiar with.  With this screen I can sign into my machine, log into my hotmail account and then about 5 seconds later a blue screen takes over telling me the computer is shutting down to protect my data.  It's happened about 8 times in a row so I've resulted to using my second laptop to write this blog. I checks the internet for possible solutions but so far none of them have worked. I tried starting it in Safe Mode and the Repair startup problems but that didn't help either. Thankfully I have this second computer but on it I also tried posting pictures to the blog with the same negative results.  I'll keep trying to resolve the problems tomorrow.

Nadal czekam, aby usłyszeć od przyczyny obraz / plik delegowania problemy na mój blog teraz. Jednak dziś nowy problem opracowana z "Blue Screen". To nie niebieski ekran śmierci możesz znać jest. Z tego ekranu można podpisać na moim komputerze, zaloguj się do konta hotmail, a następnie o 5 sekund później niebieski ekran przejmuje mówi mi, że komputer jest zamykany, aby chronić swoje dane. To się stało około 8 razy z rzędu więc już doprowadziły do ​​korzystania z mojego drugiego laptopa do pisania tego bloga. I sprawdza Internetu możliwe rozwiązania, ale do tej pory żaden z nich nie pracował. Próbowałem go uruchomić w trybie awaryjnym i problemy Startup Repair, ale to nie pomogło. Na szczęście mam ten drugi komputer, ale na nim również próbowałem zamieszczanie zdjęć na blogu z tych samych wyników ujemnych. Będę próbował rozwiązać problemy jutro

No comments:

Post a Comment