Monday, October 29, 2012

Good news.

Excellent news from the oncologist today. Everything is fine and I don't have to go back for 6 months for my next checkup. That's a big thing for me.  I don't mind step one of getting the blood test but I'm usually done in less than an hour.  Step 2, getting the results, is another matter.  I was at the hospital at 8:30AM and was given a projected meeting at 12:30 but that can change one way or the other. All that's required is for the doctor to get my records from the central files in the hospital. I waited two hours for that to happen this time, was finally called into the doctors office and in 5 minutes I was done.  I know it's a big hospital but this system of getting a patient's history records is so outdated and no change is being made to make it more efficient.

Wspaniałe wieści z onkologa dzisiaj. Wszystko jest w porządku i nie muszę wracać do 6 miesięcy na kolejną kontrolę. To wielka rzecz dla mnie. Nie przeszkadza mi jeden etap się badania krwi, ale ja zwykle wykonywane w mniej niż godzinę. Krok 2, uzyskanie wyników, to inna sprawa. Byłem w szpitalu o 8:30 i otrzymał prognozowanych spotkania na 12:30, ale to może się zmienić w jedną lub drugą stronę. Wszystko, co niezbędne jest dla lekarza, aby moje rekordy od centralnych plików w szpitalu. Czekałem dwie godziny tak się stało tym razem, w końcu powołany do biurze lekarzy iw 5 minut miałem zrobione. Wiem, że to duży szpital, ale ten system coraz pacjenta rekordy historii jest tak przestarzały i nie ma zmiany jest, aby uczynić go bardziej skutecznym.

No comments:

Post a Comment