Sunday, October 28, 2012

Clock time.

No snow today and plenty of sunshine bringing out the colors of autumn. We set the clocks back one hour last night and I forgot to set the one in the bedroom so when I woke up and looked at it I was an hour behind. I had to be somewhere at 9AM so when I saw the clock I freaked out, jumped out of bed, dressed quickly and was in the car in 10 minutes. My phone rang and it was Joan telling about forgetting to set the clock back so I was an hour to early. I went back into the flat and waited for the right time to leave. :-)  I passed by two cemeteries after I did go and they were full of people already poreparing the graves for Nov. 1st.  We pass by one of the largest cemeteries on the way to Golina and there is always a traffic jam on that day. The police are there directing traffic so it's not too long of a wait to pass.

Nie ma śniegu dzisiaj i dużo słońca wydobywa kolory jesieni. Stawiamy zegary z powrotem jeden godzin w nocy i zapomniałem ustawić jeden w sypialni, więc kiedy się obudziłem i spojrzałem na nią byłem godzin tyle. Musiałem być gdzieś na 9 rano, więc kiedy zobaczył zegar wystraszyłam, wyskoczył z łóżka, ubrał się szybko i była w samochodzie w 10 minut. Zadzwonił telefon i to był Joan mówi o zapominaniu ustawić zegar z powrotem, więc byłem godzin wcześnie. Wróciłem do mieszkania i czekał na odpowiedni moment do wyjścia. :-) I przeszedł przez dwa cmentarze po mnie chodzić i były pełne ludzi już poreparing grobów na 01 listopada. Mijamy jeden z największych cmentarzy w drodze do Golina i zawsze jest korek na ten dzień. Policja jest kierowanie ruchu, więc nie jest zbyt długo czekać na przepustkę.

No comments:

Post a Comment