Wednesday, June 27, 2012

He's back!!!

OK, this isn't funny anymore.............where's summer?  Another day of chill, rain, no sun and it's getting old.

I have to mention cousin Cecylia Wiśniewska and her husband, Leszek.  They have been married for 61 years and that is quite an accomplishment. I don't know of anyone else who has been married that long.

Finally, Zybyszek returned from his vacation in London so we had our first Polish lesson in three weeks.  It was good to get back in the saddle. My homework since he left was to learn about 600 words of which I probably learned only 300 but it's 300 more than I knew.  Tomorrow we will have our weekly meeting at Kandulski's and he will tell us about his trip.

OK, to nie jest śmieszne już ............. gdzie jest lato? Kolejny dzień chłód, deszcz, brak słońca i robi się stary.

Wreszcie Zybyszek wrócił z wakacji w Londynie tak mieliśmy pierwszą polską lekcję w ciągu trzech tygodni. Dobrze było wrócić w siodle. Moja praca domowa odkąd odszedł było dowiedzieć się o 600 słów, których pewnie nauczyli tylko 300 ale 300 więcej niż wiedziałem. Jutro będziemy mieli naszego tygodniowego spotkania w Kandulski i On nam opowiedzieć o swojej podróży.

1 comment:

  1. My parents had friends who were married for 75 years! I figured out they were in their 20s when they married, so this was quite an achievement. I don't know of anyone else who has been married longer than 75 years. They also spent more than 60 years of that carrying for their first son who was disabled. I believe he had birth damage and had cerebral palsy. His body didn't work, but his mind was just fine.

    ReplyDelete