Monday, May 14, 2012

It's time.

Time to start getting Joan's application for residency permit together again. I called and spoke to our friend in the office and she's going to see if Joan can apply for permanent residency now because she's been here almost five years and that's one of the requirements.  I'll call back in a few days to find out.  I hope so.  This filing a new application every two years is getting old. If I have Permanent residency than I think she should too but I don't make the rules.

Czas zacząć coraz aplikacji Joanny na pobyt pozwolić razem. Zadzwoniłem i rozmawiałem z naszym kolegą w biurze, a ona ma zamiar sprawdzić, czy Joanna może ubiegać się o pobyt stały, ponieważ teraz, że była tu prawie pięć lat i jest to jeden z wymogów. Zadzwonię z powrotem w ciągu kilku dni, aby dowiedzieć się. Mam nadzieję, że tak. To złożenie nowego wniosku co dwa lata się starzeje. Jeśli mam stałego pobytu niż myślę, że powinien też ale ja nie ustalam zasady

No comments:

Post a Comment