Wednesday, March 07, 2012

@&%@ASUS

Still no news after two weeks without my Asus computer so I went to the store to find out what was happening and got a BIG surprise.  It was closed for remodeling.  I phoned the number for service that was posted on the door to the other store in Galeria Malta.  After three minutes of waiting on the phone for the person I was talking with, I was disconnected.  I called back twice but no one answered.  Joan said to use her phone because it would record a different number and after two rings they answered.  They then told me I could come to Malta and pickup my laptop.  So after having our meeting with Zbyszek we drove cross-town to Vobis, the name of the computer service I was dealing with.

Once there they told us to sit down and wait a minute which actually turned out to be 15 minutes. The man came back and said they had the wrong information and that ASUS still had my computer, after two weeks. According to the guarantee, there is no time limit on waiting and I could either wait longer, 3 or 4 days, in his estimate or tell them to send it back without repairing or replacing the DVD player. Only due to the fact that I have a second laptop I told him I would wait until next week.  If you're buying an ASUS computer be aware that there service department sucks.

Wciąż nie wiadomo po dwóch tygodniach bez mojego komputera Asus więc poszedłem do sklepu, aby dowiedzieć się co się dzieje, ale dużym zaskoczeniem. Został on zamknięty dla przebudowy. Zadzwoniłem na numer serwisu, który został umieszczony na drzwiach do drugiego sklepu w Galerii Malta. Po trzech minutach czekania na telefon dla osoby, rozmawiałem z, byłem odłączony. Zadzwoniłem z powrotem dwa razy, ale nikt nie odpowiedział. Joan mówi używać swojego telefonu, ponieważ to nagrywać inny numer, a po dwóch pierścieni odpowiedzieli. Potem powiedział mi, mógłbym przyjść na Maltę i pickup moim laptopie. Więc po naszym spotkaniu ze Zbyszkiem pojechaliśmy krzyżowego miasto do Vobis, nazwa serwisu komputerowego mam do czynienia.

Tam kazali nam usiąść i poczekać chwilkę, który rzeczywiście okazał się 15 minut.Mężczyzna wrócił i powiedział, że mieli błędne informacje, a ASUS jeszcze mój komputer, po dwóch tygodniach. Zgodnie z gwarancji, nie ma limitu czasu na czekanie i mogłem albo czekać dłużej, 3 lub 4 dni, w jego szacunków lub powiedz im, aby odesłać go bez naprawy lub wymiany odtwarzacza DVD. Tylko ze względu na fakt, że mam drugiego laptopa Powiedziałem mu będę czekać do następnego tygodnia. Jeśli kupujesz komputer ASUS mieć świadomość, że dział serwisowy

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I hope you at least get it back fixed or not.

    ReplyDelete