Friday, February 24, 2012

Poznań prepares. Poznań przygotowuje.

As June approaches, Poznań is preparing to host the football team from Ireland and it's thousands of fans. On the right of the blog is a video about this.

Last night, after reading my homework assignment to cousin Andrzej, he told me I am reading Polish much better and sentences sound like sentences now, not just indvidual words. I read three paragraphs to him and I must admit they did sound good. Pronounciation is better and the sentences make sense now.
So, slowly I am making progress.

Wraz z nadejściem czerwca, Poznań przygotowuje się do organizacji drużyny piłkarskiej z Irlandii i to tysiące fanów. Na prawej stronie bloga jest wideo na ten temat.

Ostatnia noc, po przeczytaniu mojej pracy domowej do kuzyna Andrzej powiedział mi, czytam polskich znacznie lepiej i zdania brzmią jak zdaniach teraz, nie tylko indvidual słowa. Przeczytałem trzy punkty do niego i muszę przyznać, zrobili dźwięk dobry. Wymowa jest lepsze i zdania sensu teraz.
Tak więc powoli robię postępy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I will have to move there too!

    ReplyDelete