Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tired but inspired.

Man, I'm beat. All afternoon cleaning the house, washing windows, vacumning rugs and didn't get the tree up but we will tomorrow in the afternoon.

Tomorrow morning I have to take the car in for the yearly inspection so the morning is shot.  I'm not taking it to the dealer because they are too expensive.  Instead I will take it to the shop that has been taking  care of the car when it needed something like tire changing and oil change.

I learned today that last night was the festival of lights that I wanted to attend but too late.  It's the event where they light up paper bags with candles and the heat of the candle gives off enough energy to lift the candles up into the air over the Warta river.  Last year there were thousands of them in the air at the same time and I wanted to see it in person but we missed it again.

Now for the inspiration part. For the last four years I have tried, in vain, to find relatives from my fathers side of my family.  This was due mainly because they come from southern Poland and records are not in Poznań.  In the past I left messages on various genealogical boards searching for Piekarczyk. Two years ago we took a trip to the village of my grandfather but found no relatives.

Well, today a small miracle happened.  I received an email from a Piekarczyk telling me his  grandfather was also the brother of my grandfather.  This man was born in the village of Babić which, for me, is a great coincdence because I had an uncle whose last name was Babic.  What is more, I had only one picture of my great grandfather, his wife and daughter which I attached to the messages I left.  In his email to me, this man said he had the exact same picture.  This is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I waited almost 8 years to find a picture of my grandfathers oldest sister and now, after four years, a new door has opened up on my family history which I will gladly pursue.  It is truly Christmas time!!!!!!

Człowiek, jestem beat. Wszystkie południu sprzątanie domu, mycie okien, vacumning dywany i nie sprawić, że drzewo się ale jutro po południu.

Jutro rano muszę brać samochód dla rocznych kontroli tak rano jest strzał. Nie biorę go do sprzedawcy, ponieważ są one zbyt drogie. Zamiast tego zabiorę go do sklepu, który dba o samochód, gdy potrzebował czegoś jak zmiana opon i wymiany oleju.

Dowiedziałem się dzisiaj, że ostatniej nocy był festiwal światła, że chcę uczestniczyć, ale za późno. Jest to wydarzenie, w którym świeci się worki papierowe z świece i ciepło świecy wydziela wystarczającej ilości energii aby podnieść świece w powietrze nad rzeką Wartą. W ubiegłym roku było ich tysiące w powietrzu w tym samym czasie i chciałam zobaczyć go osobiście, ale brakowało nam go ponownie.

Teraz czas na część inspiracji. Na ostatnich czterech lat próbowałem, bezskutecznie, znaleźć krewnych z mojej strony ojców rodziny. Było to spowodowane głównie dlatego, że pochodzą z południowej Polska i rekordy nie są w Poznaniu. W przeszłości w lewo wiadomości na różne tablice genealogiczne poszukiwania Piekarczyk. Dwa lata temu wybrał się do wsi mojego dziadka, ale nie znaleziono krewnych.

 Cóż, dzisiaj mały cud. Otrzymałem maila od Piekarczyk opowiadał mi dziadek był również brat mojego dziadka. Ten człowiek urodził się w miejscowości Babić, która dla mnie jest wielkim coincdence bo miał wujka, którego nazwisko było Babic. Co więcej, miałem tylko jedno zdjęcie mojego pradziadka, jego żona i córka, którą dołączony do wiadomości wyszedłem. W swoim e-mail do mnie, ten człowiek powiedział, że dokładnie ten sam obraz. To jest tak niesamowite, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Czekałem prawie 8 lat, aby znaleźć zdjęcie mojego dziadka siostra najstarszych i teraz, po czterech latach, nowe drzwi otworzyła na mojej rodzinie, która chętnie wykonywać. Jest to naprawdę czas Bożego Narodzenia !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment