Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanks!!



Thanks to cousin Andrzej Juszczak I have added another 25 photos to yesterdays slide show.

Today was our Polish lesson with Zbyszek, delayed from yesterday because of the funeral.  After it was over I went to the Plaza to buy a pair of winter gloves for myself.  Unfortunately, last March I lost one of my favorite Isotoner gloves and coudn't replace them.  When we are in Chicago for Christmas, I will buy another pair of them. I liked those gloves very much.

Dzięki kuzyna Andrzej Juszczak dodałem kolejne 25 zdjęć z wczorajszego pokazu slajdów.

Dzisiaj był nasz polski lekcji ze Zbyszkiem, opóźnione z wczoraj z powodu pogrzebu. Po jej zakończeniu poszedłem do Plaza kupić rękawiczki zimowe dla siebie. Niestety, w marcu ubiegłego roku straciłem jeden z moich ulubionych rękawice Isotoner i coudn't je zastąpić. Kiedy jesteśmy w Chicago na Boże Narodzenie, będzie kupić kolejną parę z nich. Lubiłem te rękawice bardzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment