Saturday, November 26, 2011

Progress, pie and ink.

Yes, the apple pie was delicious and still have some left for today. Hard to eat dinner when you know there is still pie.

A sunny day for a change and fairly warm, almost 10c, so a good day for a walk after our Polish lessons. I got an early start on next weeks homework and have it almost finished so that's out of the way and I'll have mroe time to study other phases of the language. I had three people tell me this week that my Polish was getting better and maybe it is but it's hard to tell for me.  I still struggle getting out the sentences and although my vocabulary has expanded I find myself using too many of the same words when I know others. I've been here four years and four year olds speak better than I so I guess I'm like a three year old :-)  No..........even they speak better.

My printer ran out of ink today so I had to go buy a new print cartridge at Media Mart and the cost of ink is high.  My (black only) cartridge cost 309 zl and get this..........the cost of a new printer like I have is 249zl.  So, basically, it's almost better to buy a new printer than just a cartridge.  How wierd is that.  Talk about a disposable society!

Tak, szarlotka było pyszne i jeszcze trochę na dziś. Trudno jeść kolację, kiedy wiesz, że istnieje jeszcze ciasto.

Słoneczny dzień na zmianę i dość ciepły, prawie 10c, więc dobry dzień na spacer po naszych lekcjach polskiego. Mam wczesny start na następnej pracy domowej tygodni i to prawie gotowy, aby się z drogi i będę miał więcej czasu na studia inne fazy języka. Miałam trzy ludzie mówią mi w tym tygodniu, że mój polski był coraz lepszy, a może to jest, ale trudno powiedzieć, dla mnie. I jeszcze walki wychodzi zdania i mimo mojego słownictwa rozszerzył znalazłem się przy zbyt wiele tych samych słów, gdy wiem, że inne. Jestem tu od czterech lat i czterolatków mówić lepiej niż ja, więc myślę, jestem jak trzylatka :-) No ......... nawet mówią lepiej.

 Mój drukarce zabrakło atramentu dzisiaj, więc musiałem iść kupić nową kasetę drukującą w Media Mart, a koszt atramentu jest wysoki. Mój (tylko w czerni) koszty wkładu 309 zł i otrzymaj .......... koszt nowej drukarki jak mam to 249zl. Tak w zasadzie to prawie lepiej kupić nową drukarkę niż tylko kasety. Jak dziwne jest to, że. Dyskusja na temat społeczeństwa jednorazowego użytku!

No comments:

Post a Comment