Thursday, October 06, 2011

Another gone.

Off to the hospital this morning for my quarterly blood checkup on the prostrate. I'll go back Monday for the results.

Read the news about Steve Jobs. Another innovator and changer of the world is gone.  When I think about the great people who have lived during my lifetime like Andrea Segovia, Pablo Casals, Vladimir Horowitz, Picasso, J.F.K., R.F.K., Martin Luther King, Bill Gates, Salvadore Dali, Bob Dylan, the Beatles, I guess Jobs would be in that category.

Wyszedłem do szpitala rano dla mojego kwartalnego sprawdzanie krwi na twarz. Wrócę poniedziałek wyniki.

Przeczytaj informacje na temat Steve Jobs. Kolejnym innowatorem i zmieniarka na świecie nie ma. Kiedy myślę o wielkich ludzi, którzy żyli w czasie mojego życia jak Andrea Segovia, Pablo Cassls, Vladimir Horowitz, Picasso, JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, Bill Gates, Salvadore Dali, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, myślę, że Jobs będzie w tej kategorii.

No comments:

Post a Comment