Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stats and guitars.






Reading Lori's blog about stats created an interest to see where people live who read this blog. I found readers from the U.S., Poland, Germany, France, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Netherlands, Peru, Russia, Iran, Romania and China. In first place was the U.S., then Poland and the others at different positions.  Most amazing to me are readers from Peru and Iran.

Today was also the day of the Guitar Happening in stary rynek. Once a year, hundreds of guitarist come together to play and learn new things.

The weather has gone back to being nice without the heat of the last two day.  It's sunny and cloudy now with the temperature of 21c. Earlier this morning I finished my homework for Zbyszek and today is a lazy day with no excursions out of the house planned.  Later I have two conversations and tonight we Skype with Joan's daughter and grandchildren.

The newly built school in our community is all set to open and outside it looks very nice. I forgot about the open house so we didn't see what it looks like inside.

Czytanie blog Lori o statystyki stworzone interesie jest, by w których ludzie żyją, którzy czytają tego bloga. Znalazłem czytelnicy z USA, Polska, Niemcy, Francja, Kanada, Wielka Brytania, Australia, Holandia, Peru, Rosja, Iran, Rumunia i Chiny. Na pierwszym miejscu były Stany Zjednoczone, to Polska i inni na różnych pozycjach. Najbardziej zdumiewające są dla mnie czytelnicy z Peru i Iranie.

Dzisiaj był też dzień Guitar Happening w Stary Rynek. Raz w roku, setki gitarzysta spotykają się, aby grać i uczyć się nowych rzeczy.

Pogoda wróciła do bycie miłym bez ciepła z ostatnich dwóch dnia. Jest słonecznie i pochmurno teraz o temperaturze 21c. Wcześniej rano skończyłem pracę domową dla Zbyszka i dziś jest leniwy dzień bez wycieczki z domu z planem. Później mam dwie rozmowy i dziś możemy Skype z córką Joanny i wnuków.

Nowo wybudowany szkoły w naszej społeczności jest ustawiona na otwarte i na zewnątrz wygląda bardzo ładnie. Zapomniałem o dom otwarty, więc nie zobaczyć jak to wygląda w środku.

1 comment:

  1. The stats change all the time, but like you I'm amazed at where readers live. I've also picked up readers from Iran at times. I'm glad people there are getting a picture of real life in America through my blog. The postings I made about my Fulbright experience pull many people to my site. The posting about the Fulbright Seminar in Berlin in 2010 is still the most read posting I have.

    ReplyDelete